PRICE PER PIPPET
Frontline Spot On for Dogs is effective against flea infestation for approximately two months and against tick infestation for up to one month, depending on the level of environmental challenge.
Within 24 hours of landing on your pet, fleas are killed and the treatment lasts for up to one month. Frontline Spot-On Dog can be used in puppies from 8 weeks of age and weigh over 2kg.
- Elimination of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) and insecticidal efficacy against new infestations with adult fleas persists for 4 weeks.
- Prevention of the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of eggs (ovicidal activity), larvae and pupae (larvicidal activity) originating from eggs laid by adult fleas for 6 weeks after application.
- Elimination of ticks (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor variabilis, Rhipicephalus sanguineus). The product has a persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 2 weeks against ticks (based on experimental data).
- Elimination of biting lice (Felicola subrostratus).
- 48 hours after application pets can swim or be bathed as normal.
Can also be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the spot-on pipette on the skin and squeeze gently to empty its contents onto the skin, preferably at two spots, one at the base of the skull and a second 2-3cm’s further back.
Contrary to popular belief, fleas do survive during the winter months, especially indoors; our warm houses provide the perfect breeding ground for fleas as they thrive in a warm and humid environment. People turn up the central heating to keep their homes warm, but this means that fleas are attracted to the home. Pet owners should take effective steps to rid their pets, and their homes, of these parasites and minimize the risk of infestation by carrying out continuous year-round treatment, even in the winter months.