Rice, cornflour, animal fat, corn gluten, soy protein isolate, animal protein (hydrolyzed), beet pulp, minerals, egg powder, vegetable fibers, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, green tea, marigold extract.
Additives (per kg): Vitamin A (11,600 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1000 IU/kg), iron (46 mg/kg), iodine (4 mg/kg), copper (11 mg/kg), manganese (59 mg/kg), zinc (196 mg/kg).
Preservatives & antioxidants.
- Chronic renal insufficiency (CRI)
- Urate and cystine urolithiasis
- Prevention of calcium oxalate and kidney failure
- Pregnancy, lactation, puppies
- Low phosphorus: A low phosphorus intake is key to help support renal function in dogs with chronic renal insufficiency
- Vascular support: Nutrients that help support good renal filtration
- Antioxidant complex: A patented synergistic complex of antioxidants to help neutralize free radicals.
- Digestive system: Nutrients which support a balanced digestive system
Changing your pet’s diet and length of treatment:
The earlier you start feeding your dog a specialized diet, the more effective it will be. If your pet suffers from chronic kidney disease it may be necessary to feed your dog Royal Canin Veterinary Diet – Renal RF 14 for the rest of its life.
Dogs with chronic renal failure suffer from a lack of appetite. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet – Renal RF 14 is very tasty and easy to chew, even for dogs with gingivitis. The high antioxidant content can help to neutralize free radicals.
[Therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and recommended to be used in conjunction with veterinary advice and support. Best care strongly recommend you seek advice from your Vet prior to feeding any of these products to your pet.]