The Golden Retriever is exceptionally lovable, friendly, and trusting dog with numerous talents. His soft and shiny coat, for which he is widely admired, has a water-repellent ground hair which should be especially well protected. The skin under the ground hair is very sensitive and only the right nutrition supports the health of the skin, promoting the quality of the coat and strengthening the skin resistance against allergens and inflammations.
The Golden Retriever naturally tends to overeat which leads strain on the joints and heightened risk of heart disease.
Royal Canin Golden Retriever was specially developed to meet the nutritional needs of your mature Golden Retriever (15 months or older):
- Glossy Coat: The combination of borage oil and biotine promotes soft and shiny coat. Sulphureous amino acids enhance the production of keratin and supports the fur-growth. The combination of Pantothenic Acid, Niacin , Inositol, and Choline strengthens the skin-resistance.
- Support the functions of the heart: with Taurine and L-Carnitine supports heart contractions and energy supply of the heart muscles.
- Maintains ideal body weight: the low fat formula and L-Carnitine helps maintain ideal body weight.
- Cell protection: an antioxidant complex (lykopen from tomatoes, Lutein from Marigold, Polyphenols from green tea, and vitamin E & C) fights the process of cell ageing.
- Joint protection: Chondroitin and glucosamine are natural substances that protect the cartilage and prevent the development of arthritis.
Manufacturer’s feeding recommendation in g/day per dog:
Royal Canin Golden Retriever Adult is a complete feed for dogs.
For mixing with water, please note the amount indicated on the feed bag.
|Dog’s weight||Low activity||Normal activity||High activity|
The amounts stated here are guidelines only and should be adapted to meet your dog’s specific dietary needs.
Poultry protein (dried), corn, rice, wheat, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, animal protein (hydrolyzed), vegetable fibres, beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, dried tomato, psyllium [psyllium and shells], fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamine], borage oil (0.1%), grape seed and green tea [source of polyphenols], marigold [source of lutein], hydrolysed cartilage [source of chondroitin].
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A (25,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (41 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (2.8 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (10 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (54 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (203 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.1 mg/kg), taurine (2.9 g/kg).
|DHA fatty acid||4.1 mg|