Animal fats, rice, precooked wheat flour, dehydrated pork protein*, wheat flour, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, wheat gluten*, hydrolysed animal proteins, dehydrated fish, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A 20800 IU, Vitamin D3 800 IU, iron 44mg, iodine 4.5mg, copper 14mg, manganese 58mg, zinc 173mg, selenium 0.08mg
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin 10g, preservatives, antioxidants.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Prophylactic prevention of urate and cystine stones stones
- Prophylactic prevention of calcium oxalate stones with simultaneous renal insufficiency
- Pregnancy, lactation, kittens
- Dietetic management of chronic kidney disease: Formulated to support kidney function in case of chronic renal disease. With EPA and DHA, an antioxidant complex and low phosphorus content
- Reduces kidney workload: An increased kidney workload can lead to a uremic crisis. This food has an adapted high quality protein content which helps to reduce the kidney workload.
- High energy content: The high energy density of the kibble helps to limit weight loss.
- Well accepted: The tasty food is highly palatable and will tempt your cat to eat.
Length of treatment:
- If your cat is suffering from chronic renal insufficiency it is advisable to keep your cat on this diet for the rest of its life. Please make sure your cat is checked regularly. Early dietetic measures are recommended.
Therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and recommended to be used in conjunction with veterinary advice and support.
Best Care strongly recommend you seek advice from your Vet prior to and during feeding of any of these products to your pet.